Show Selection for 2021 is NOW OPEN
We are all very excited to get closer to the season start and that means SHOW SELECTION!
Below are some notes for show selection.
Show sign-up starts at 12:00PM Friday, Jan 15th.
For 2021 - there is NO minimum number of shows to qualify for the Finale show.
- Both "In-Person" and "Virtual Only" units can choose virtual shows.
- Virtual Only units cannot choose to go In-Person later in the season.
- You will see 1 option for Virtual Percussion/Winds and an A and B option for Virtual Color Guard.
- There is no difference between the two options.
- This is merely to break up the virtual weekend for our judging panel.
- Each Virtual guard show will have 40 slots or the potential for 80 performances each weekend.
- Each In-Person unit is guaranteed the shows within their assigned Area.
- With the COVID-19 precautions, units are not allowed to compete out of Area.
- Units cannot compete in Virtual and In-Person events on the same weekend.
- For those who are paid, units will be signed-up for shows in the appropriate Area.
- Directors will then be notified when they can remove a show if you are NOT competing In-Person for one of your registered events.
- If your fees have not been received when show sign-up starts, your unit will be activated when fees are received and directors will sign-up for shows.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]